Hack your brain with Microdosing Magic Truffles
The easiest way to see if microdosing magic truffles works for you is to experience it directly.
The neurochemistry of microdosing
Psilocin (the active component in magic mushrooms and truffles) is structurally related to the neurotransmitter called, serotonin. Psilocin binds to the brain receptors for serotonin (which you may know as the 'happy hormone'). Psilocin acts by altering the action of serotonin.
Serotonin which regulates many basic human functions
Serotonin affects just about every system in the body. If your serotonin levels are balanced it can positively impact your emotions, your motor skills, your physical health, your sleep, even your sex drive. Serotonin is considered a natural mood stabilizer. Did you know that bout 90% of serotonin is found in guts and only about 10% is produced in your brain? No wonder serotonin also plays a huge role in your digestion and gut health. Let’s take a look at the different ways serotonin is used throughout the body.
- Mood: Serotonin is used by the brain to regulate mood. Lower serotonin levels may link to depression and other mood disorders.
- Sleep: Serotonin stimulates the areas of the brain that controls waking and sleeping patterns. This is because serotonin is a pre-cursor (chemical building block) for Melatonin. Balanced serotonin levels equals to more adequate sleep.
- Digestion: Serotonin is a friendly hormone to the guts. The body is using serotonin to regulate the digestive process. Your gut can even increase serotonin release to speed digestion to rid your body of irritating foods or toxic products.
- Healing of the body: This tiny molecule is also responsible to help the body heal quicker. It promotes wound healing by slowing down blood flow and by helping blood clots to form which is super important in the process of wound healing. But serotonin may play a role in the density of your bones
- Learning: Serotonin enhances learning, not only mood. In a recent study researches found that serotonin appears to contribute to the speed at which we learn new information
- Libido: Serotonin (together with dopamine) has an affect on your sex drive. Low levels of serotonin (maybe surprisingly) can lead to higher libido while high levels of serotonin can make you desire sex less.
All of these factors together determine our energy levels and how we feel in our body.
- Low levels of serotonin are associated with depression, anxiety, mania and other health conditions.
- While high levels of serotonin play an essential role at feeling of happiness, balance and calm. Higher leveles of serotonin was found are in happy, successful people.
Because psilocin looks like serotonin to the brain, it attaches to the same receptors and increases the production of BDNF (Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor). The brain switches on its ability to learn and socialise, to make more neural connections more quickly. This is called neuroplasticity - the brain's ability to change increases.
Why microdose with psilocybin?
Microdosing psychedelics (in our case magic mushrooms or truffles) is the practice of consuming very low, sub-hallucinogenic doses (which don't make you trip).
While there is more research to be done, the first results are promising. Adults who microdose psychedelics report health related motivations and lower levels of anxiety and depression compared to non-microdosers. These positive effects of microdosing were observed in all participants, regardless of whether they used psilocybin alone or a combination of either psilocybin with lion’s mane, or psilocybin, lion’s mane, and niacin.
The effects are anti-addictive
When you start microdosing regularly, your brain quickly adapts to your new diet. It basically uses some of the extra nutrients to physically build new neurological pathways.
That is the reason why you can stop microdosing at any time without falling into a depression! Your brain has already improved its structure and remembers how to be happy and energetic even when you take a break from microdosing psilocybin.
Microdosing magic truffles is safe and legal in many countries (for example in the countries of the European Union)
- These psychedelics are not addictive, so there's no way you will be hooked up on them.
- Magic truffles are easy to microdose. Our microdosing products come in capsules that can be taken with a glass of water. You'll know the exact dosage every time.
- Microdosing doesn't make you high. You might notice very-very light effects (especially when you start using them for the first time), but it mostly results in feeling more productive, more creative and less anxious in everyday situations.
- Consumption of magic truffles is legal or non regulated in most countries around the world.